Back with another unboxing! I just love receiving these boxes every month. It’s like Christmas! All the items included are well made and match the theme perfectly. I definitely use all the items included and enjoy the book choices.
Now onto the unboxing!
May’s theme was Wizards at war
1. Spellslinger – by Sebastien De Castell – I have yet to read this book but it sounds wonderful. Full of magic, wonder, war and aggressive furry animals!
2. Dumbledore pin – by The Potter Emporium – exclusive pin which is utterly adorable. Check out the shop here for more wonderfully handmade items The Potter Emporium Shop
3. Sorting Hat bath bomb – by Scentd – I absolutely loved using this bathbomb it smelt amazing! left me feeling soft and fresh. I got Ravenclaw which made me smile because I’ve been sorted into Ravenclaw on Pottermore. Since receiving this I ordered another for my daughter. She got Gryffindor which she didn’t mind though she’s a Hufflepuff. I love the fact there’s a little surprise at the end. Heres the store to order yours – Bath Bomb
Here’s a picture of the bath bomb and the after.
4. Darker shade of magic print – by Sip and Read – I have yet to read this series but I love the print. Check out the shop here – Sip and Read Store
5. Unicorn Gandalf notebook – by Magpie Neon – I love Lord of the rings so this notebook made me extremely happy. Check out their awesome store here – Magpie Neon Store
6. Wizarding pencils designed by Book Box Club
7. Other bookish goodies from Hot Key Books , Simon & Schuster and Bloomsbury.
I hope you enjoyed this unboxing. I know that I am late with this one and the next. The posts have been in my draft folder waiting to be posted!